Sunday, September 14, 2008

During weekend

Last night, there was a football match between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield Liverpool's home ground.. Obviously Liverpool defeated Manchester United 2-1.. In Rafael Banitez career manager of Liverpool, this is the third time he managed to defeat Manchester United although every season they meet each other but all the time Liverpool is defeated.. On Friday night,Benjamin,Pius,Seba, Shau Ching, Luqman, Mark Song, Michael, Karen, Fira, Nadia, Dawn and I went to J.loh's hse (form 2 j.loh) to watch love guru.. Before tht, we went to the 101 KFC to fill up our stomach but after i ate the spicy chicken, i got a bad sore throat the next day... Only Luqman, Shau, and I slept over at his hse.. Luqman and Shau went home early the next day, left me and j.loh.. We were so bored but we went to S'wk Club with Ben and Bak nam.. At club, we met Nelson Voon, Lorna, Eugene Cheok, Daniel Kong and others which i dun know their name.. Then around 7 we Bak Nam and I followed J.Loh home and my dad pick from his hse.. I really had a great weekend but Sejarah test destroyed everything.. Till, bb...

No comments: