Thursday, September 4, 2008

WORST day but LUCKY

Today is really a very horrible, terrible and vegetable day.. At first, i had a problem explaining something to Michael Ting but in the end he understand.. Second, Sebastian and I had just misunderstanding between each other than we quarrel, but at last we ap0logise with each other than became friend again.. Third, during Mr Camillus Choo's English lesson, i take a look at Jocelyn's pictures when she was young than he saw me holding something so he walked towards my direction and said '"what is inside your desk Brandon..?" but i didn't answer him so he looked inside my desk and he found a toy gun (for the merdeka performance last friday but i haven't bring it back).. He thought that i was playing a toy gun but i was just looking at Jocelyn's photo album.. In the end, he just take the gun away and he didn't demerit me which is counted very lucky.. I will just stop here and thx for viewing my blog...!!!!!

No comments: